Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
If you are looking for a financial leasing on a car, on this page we will present 4 top offers from leasing companies. But before that, let’s see what a financial leasing of cars is. Leasing is a financial transaction, a financing tool for use and acquisition.
Leasing your vehicles
Leasing a car makes it possible to keep your vehicles and their profitable use for other purposes as you pay the car gradually, through the leasing installment. The financial leasing of a car is a way, means, the opportunity to use a new or used car temporarily.
The relationship between the provider and the user of the vehicle shall be settled in writing by means of a contract setting out the rights and obligations of the parties. The owner of the car gives it to the customer, he, in turn, pays a lease installment, which includes the price of the service. The financial leasing of a car is suitable for people who do not have the necessary amount of money to be able to afford to have the car right now, it is popular and popular in our economic reality.
During the lease term all costs related to the vehicle are at the expense of the user (taxes, repairs, insurances, reviews, fees, vignettes, etc.). The financial leasing of a car starts with the payment of a certain amount of the initial installment – self-participation, during the remaining period, leasing installments / deferred price of the car with interest included.
If the lease payments are equal, this is a convenience
You can plan successfully and efficiently your budget. In most cases, the collateral of the lease is the car itself, no mortgages or other pledges are required, the lessor can return the car if the lender fails. The finance lease is carried out quickly, with a simplified procedure and a small amount of documentation. The finance lease is characterized by the fact that at the end of the lease term, when all the contributions are paid, the vehicle changes its ownership, it is transferred from the lessee’s leasing service provider.
Leasing by companies
Financial leasing of a car as an activity may be carried out only by companies that are licensed by the BNB and comply with the requirements of the Credit Institutions Act and the Financial Institutions Regulation. We’ll introduce you to authorized companies that offer financial leasing on a car under favorable conditions to make informed choices:
- Secure and reliable financing. Best conditions, honesty and responsibility. Your exact partner can get your new car within one day.
- Leasing of cars without proof of income . You also have a chance of approval in bad credit history.
- The age of the car does not matter.
- Conditions for applying for financial leasing of a car: 21 years of age and a valid identity card.
- You choose: car, amount and term of financing. Send an online request, visit a Customer Service Center or dealer / dealership from the company’s affiliate network.
- You get an answer within 30 minutes.
- Minimum amount – 2 000 BGN, maximum 20000 BGN.
- Leasing term: from 12 to 84 months.
- Minimum initial payment: 15% of the car’s cost.
- Contemporary, international vehicle evaluation model, huge database, competent assessors.
- A repayment plan tailored to your financial capabilities. If you have difficulty, contact a company specialist to find more appropriate.
- The company provides a driving license in our country, within the European Union and the Republic of Serbia.
2. ALLIANZ Leasing Bulgaria
- Financial leasing of new and used cars by official importers.
- Currency of financing – euro. Currency of payment of the leasing installments: BGN or EUR.
- Minimum initial payment: 20% of the car’s cost.
- Duration of financing for new cars and trucks – from 6 months to 5 years.
- Leasing of used cars : from 6 months to 4 years, or the lease term + the age of the vehicle, not to exceed 7 years.
3. Bulgaria Leasing
- Financial leasing of cars – new and used.
- Lease contract term: from 6 to 60 months for new cars, from 6 to 36 months for used cars.
- Minimum initial payment – up to 20% of the shipping cost plus VAT.
- Funding amount: minimum 5000 euro.
- Lease payments: Equally payable monthly.
- Collateral: Entry into CPER, promissory note and other collateral at discretion.
- A commission is charged up to 3 years.
- The insurances are concluded with an insurer chosen by the company.
- The full inspection of the technical condition of the used cars is done at the company’s designated service center.
4. RAIFFEISEN LEASING
- Currency – EUR, possibility to pay in BGN.
- Types of finance leases: open end, closed end and no proof of income.
- Minimum funded value – 4,000 euros.
- Up to 72 months for new cars, up to 60 months for used cars.
- Initial installment of the price excluding VAT: min. 15% for new, min. 20% for used cars for leasing .
- Age of the car: at the end of the lease period, must not be older than 8 years.
- Lease scheme: equal monthly installments.
- Insurance against all inherent risks.
On November 14, 2018, Andrzej Duda signed an amendment to the income tax law on PIT and CIT. This means that as of 1 January 2019, new tax regulations regarding the leasing of passenger cars will come into force. What changes will the new law introduce?
The costs of using cars
The Amending Act also introduces provisions that change the way in which expenses related to using a car for business purposes are recognized as tax-deductible. Such expenditures are, for example, fuel, oils and other “fluids”, service, inspections, repairs, spare parts, tires.
From January 1, 2019, the taxpayer will be eligible to be included in the BUY:
– 100% of expenses – a car used only in business;
– 75% of expenses – mixed use;
– 20% of expenses – private car used in the activity, not introduced into fixed assets (only in PIT).
The indicated limit also applies to VAT. Part of the un-calculated VAT, which can be counted as BUY, will also be covered by the above-mentioned limits.
The amendment signed by Andrzej Duda changes the depreciation limit for passenger cars used in the business. It was increased to 150,000 PLN for cars and up to 225 thousand. PLN for electric cars. The new law makes it impossible to include in the tax costs of this part the value of amortization write-offs in which their value exceeds PLN 150,000. PLN or 225 thousand PLN (currently it is EUR 20,000).
Unfortunately, there are no transitional provisions that would indicate (or not) the possibility of applying a new limit level for already depreciated cars. Specialists predict that the first official explanation of this issue will appear at the beginning of next year.
The legislator also introduced regulations referring directly to the settlement of costs related to the use of passenger cars resulting from a leasing contract or another agreement of a similar nature. This is a completely new solution on the Polish market. According to the legislator, it is intended to prevent preferential taxation of a lease in relation to the purchase of a passenger car. The new regulations limit the taxpayer’s right to include in the tax costs all fees resulting from a lease, tenancy or lease (or similar) agreement.
This means that for cars with a value above 150,000. The taxpayer will be able to include only the part of each lease payment in the proportion in which the car’s value complies with the indicated limit. This limit will not apply to the interest portion of the leasing installment. Attention! Within the above-mentioned limit, there is also the value not counted when purchasing VAT tax.
The new regulations will be of importance mainly for cars, the value of which exceeds 150,000. zł. In the case of cars below this value, it will still be possible to count the total tax costs.
Costs related to expenses related to the use of a passenger car purchased under a lease will also be covered by a 75% limit – analogically to the above. This is another new regulation that changes the current method of settling expenses for leased passenger cars.
Paid car sale
Limit of 150,000 PLN will also apply in the case of sale of a car with fixed assets for a fee. The cost of obtaining revenues will be expenses for the purchase of a passenger car, in the part not exceeding the indicated limit, after they have been reduced by the amount of depreciation write-offs made. Simplifying, the cost of obtaining revenues will be the difference between the depreciation limit (PLN 150,000) and the value of depreciation charges recognized by the taxpayer as tax deductible costs. Attention! This change applies to cars entered into the register after January 1, 2019.
When will the new law come in?
The new regulations will apply to agreements concluded after 31 December 2018 for lease, tenancy or lease agreements. Therefore, if a lease agreement is concluded before January 1, 2019, the taxpayer will apply the currently binding rules to it (the entire leasing installment in the BUY), without any time limit – until the end of the leasing period. On the other hand, in the situation where after 1 January 2019 these agreements will be renewed or changed, new regulations are already in force.
By leasing, we mean giving up the right to use things. The leasing contract is concluded for a definite period. By joining a leasing contract, we do not sell ownership, only the right to use the item. The lease agreement distinguishes three entities involved in the transaction. The first two, the lessor and lessee, always occur. The third entity, i.e. transferring, may or may not be a party to the transaction. Lessor, or the owner of a thing who does not sell it, but only gives it to use by another person. A lessee, that is, an entity that uses a given item that is the subject of a leasing contract. The person to whom the right to use things has been transferred is obliged to pay the leasing fee instead. Lease fees can be compared to repayment of loan installments. We can also distinguish the third entity, that is, the transferor. It is an entity that is the manufacturer of things.
What is a car leasing
Car leasing is characterized by the fact that the subject of the leasing contract, as the name suggests is a car. The lessee, when concluding a leasing agreement, receives the right to use a car owned by the lessor.
Through a loan agreement, the bank undertakes to transfer a certain amount of cash into the borrower. The loan agreement must specify, among others the purpose for which the loan is granted. This may be, for example, the purchase of a car. In this situation, the borrower does not receive money. The amount determined by the loan agreement is directly transferred to the seller of the car.
Car leasing and car loan
You can match the car leasing installments to your financial capabilities. It works in the way that the higher the amount of the final payment for the item, the lower the monthly installments. If currently our financial situation is not the best, we can choose the minimum installments, and then the final purchase price of the car will be higher. And vice versa. In the case of a car loan, the loan installment is fixed and depends primarily on the price of the car. We can not shape its height at will.
The amount of the initial payment in the case of a leasing contract affects only the amount of monthly fees, without affecting the financing costs of the lease . The loan interest rate is also dependent on the amount of own contribution. The less funds we have, the higher the installments.
In the lessee’s person, we usually meet an entrepreneur. It’s all because of the amount of taxes and fees. This form of lending is much more advantageous for an entrepreneur than for a private person.
Car leasing of the most popular financing methods
Car leasing is one of the most popular methods for financing a vehicle to the company. Entrepreneurs, not wanting to engage their own funds, are increasingly opting for a car leasing.
Entrepreneurs who do not want to involve their capital in the purchase of a company car decide to lease a car, which is one of the most popular ways of financing such a purchase. In this type of leasing, the lessee may be both a sole proprietor as well as a civil law partnership or a commercial law company.
Some leasing companies offer leasing for newly established business entities, however, most of them require confirmation of several months on the market. The leasing period for a car lasts from 12 to even 84 months. We can lease both new and used cars. Leasing companies accept cars purchased in commissions, at dealerships and in companies that make occasional sales. Car leasing covers passenger cars and vans. However, before we decide on a car leasing, it is worth knowing the basic principles on which it depends. The lessee should submit the relevant documentation to the leasing company, in the form of documents confirming the registration of the company, ID card, tax identification number (NIP), REGON, certificate of no arrears to the Tax Office and the Tax Insurance Institution.
Preparing the contract
We must also prepare PIT and CIT declarations, based on which our income for the last year will be checked. It is also worth considering the type of leasing, as we usually have operational and financial disposal. The difference between these leases depends on which party to the leasing contract will amortize the car.
To acquire new cars on leasing and cars new import leases is a serious challenge. However, there are brand new cars on a profitable leasing and for many brands – Opel, Audi, Toyota, Renault, Citroen, Peugeot and others.
The choice should be advantageous, the vehicle is in good technical condition, financially possible with minimal – only compulsory costs. Registration in the Traffic Police, tax in the municipality, insurances, eco taxes, notary fees, vignettes and others. New rental car – preferably – unlimited choice, safer, more comfortable, more convenient and easy.
Lessors also offer a number of concomitant services along with the car, we just have to prepare to pay, to have money. We will introduce you to new vehicle leasing proposals and new leasing cars under favorable conditions from licensed, selected leasing companies meeting the legal requirements:
- You choose a car, you choose the amount and term of financing, you send your request.
- No limit to the age of the car – proposals for both new and second-hand cars .
- Answer within 30 minutes.
- Leasing cars without proving income .
- Chance of approval and bad credit history.
- Terms and conditions you must meet to apply for a lease: 21 years of age and a valid ID card.
- Apply through the site, on-site at a Customer Service Center or dealer / dealership in the partner’s network.
- Minimum amount of 2 000 BGN, maximum 20000 BGN.
- Leasing term: from 12 to 84 months.
- Minimum initial payment – 15% of the car’s cost.
- The vehicle is acquired after the transfer of the company’s ownership and registration in the Traffic Police.
- How to evaluate the car: a modern international model, a database with more than 1.5 million. For specific cars, licensed appraisers are used.
- Lease payments are paid according to an individual repayment plan – an integral part of the lease agreement you sign.
- Excellent and beneficial conditions for reverse lease.
- Leasing suitable for physical and legal entities, new cars and second-hand cars .
- Simplified application procedure and new cars for leasing, fast approval.
- No additional collateral.
- The repayment plan is in line with your financial capabilities.
- VAT can be paid in installments in monthly installments. You are using a tax credit.
- The interest is invoiced in the month of payment of the respective installment.
- Leasing specially developed for ladies when buying a new car: up to 5 years, 15% initial installment, attractive price insurance, maternity benefits and additional benefits.
- The car remains the lessor’s property until it is fully paid. At the end of the lease term, you can acquire it – you decide whether to take advantage of this opportunity.
3. AND AIR BI LEISING BULGARIA
- National coverage through Postbank’s wide branch network – operating and financial leasing of cars .
- Competitive prices, flexible leasing programs and credit limits for ease of use.
- Lease period – 12 to 72 months.
- Minimum funded amount 5 000 euro / 10 000 leva /.
- Determination of the leasing installment: Compliance with the type of business activity and its financial capabilities or with the income of individuals.
- The initial installment ranges from 15 to 30%. An advance payment is made to the supplier.
- Lease contract can be paid early and you acquire ownership before a specified, scheduled term.
- Financial Leasing of Skoda Cars.
- Maximum lease term up to 60 months.
- The starting installment starts at 10%. At a higher initial installment, the lease term can be up to 24 months without cost.
- Leasing up to 12 months for all models is interest-free.
- You can buy a taxi car: leasing period of up to 48 months, minimum initial installment up to 20%, auto insurance 50% higher than standard.
Leasing only for business drivers? Not anymore. More and more private individuals are opting for private leasing. Whether that is financially attractive depends on various factors.
103,000 cars, with a private lease contract, drove around the Netherlands at the end of last year. According to the Association of Dutch Car Leasing Companies (VNA) that was only 64,000 the year before. The development of private leasing is largely responsible (for 60 percent) for the growth (9.3 percent) of all lease cars (860,000 cars) in the Netherlands in 2017.
Leasing a car
More and more older people are leasing a car and leasing is also popular among young families. Older people opt for unburdening. By leasing a car, they drive a new car and there are known fixed charges every month. They do not have to worry about anything. Young families do not have to save for a larger family car, but can still use a private car in a new car.
What also plays a part in the popularity of private leasing is that second-hand cars have become increasingly expensive. Furthermore, a determining factor is that leasing companies can make attractive offers, also because of the low interest rates.
Whether private lease is attractive to you depends on your personal circumstances. Do you have to take out a personal loan for a new car? In that case, private leasing is an attractive option because of a possibly lower interest rate than those banks use. With private leasing, it is important – but not always easy – to list the costs properly.
In collaboration, we offers you all the comforts of a private lease car. So you do not have to worry about the insurance, road tax and maintenance of the car and you drive a brand new car for a fixed amount per month. You do not have to make a big investment yourself. You choose the desired car and we arrange the rest for you.
Mercedes-Benz sold more than 2 million cars, making it the world’s best-selling premium car brand. Mercedes is doing better than the competitors Audi (part of Volkswagen) and BMW. The success of Mercedes is mainly due to the best-selling Mercedes-Benz car, namely the A-Class model. This compact and financially accessible car has made it possible for Mercedes to attract younger customers and thus broaden the target group. However, what is the best payment method: a car lease or a car loan? Find out!
Compare all car loans
1. The technology
Mercedes-Benz has decided to relaunch the urban A-Class in 2018. This will be the 4 th generation of the model. As usual, you can expect a dynamic car. In terms of technology, the team has developed a semi-automatic control system. This ensures that the vehicle can brake, accelerate and adjust itself at the right time. Moreover, the Mercedes is equipped with fully digital high-tech gadgets, just like the Virtual Cockpit from Audi.
Drivers of the Mercedes-Benz will experience a special driving pleasure thanks to the new speed regulator, which adjusts the speed to the circulation of traffic. The quality of the materials is of course also improved, since this was a major criticism of the previous series. As icing on the cake, the car has a large LCD touchpad screen in the center console. This way you enjoy the new technologies and connectivity.
2. The engine
The Mercedes A-Class from 2018 continues to use a front-wheel drive, but also offers the option of four-wheel drive. With the diesel models, the 2.1 L is replaced by 2.0 L, with which you achieve between 160 and 190 hp. In addition, you can opt for a hybrid three-cylinder engine with an electric motor of 50 kw. If you prefer petrol, there is the new four-cylinder 2.0 Turbo. And for the true speed devils, the AMG version with 400 hp is the ultimate pleasure.
To get a better idea of the price and how you can afford it, we have visited the Mercedes-Benz website to see how much the standard price of € 28,798 (incl. VAT) increases when you take a number of useful extras.
4. Car lease
If you use car leasing to have a Mercedes-Benz A-Class, you pay a fixed monthly amount. This happens over a certain period, usually 5 years. This payment includes the costs for insurance, maintenance, full comprehensive insurance, etc. You only have to take into account the gas costs. There are two car lease options: directly at the car dealer or on a third-party website, such as DirectLeasePrivé . On this website the car costs € 406 per month (with a lease of 5 years).
Hereby you get:
- 10,000 km per year: each additional kilometer costs € 0.08 cents
- Maintenance, repairs and summer tires
- Breakdown assistance in Belgium (excluding replacement car)
- Fully comprehensive insurance (with a franchise of € 375)
- Four-season tires
5. Car loan
When taking a new car , it is usually attractive to take out a car loan because the car is all yours. There are different types of car loans depending on your criteria: a new car or a second-hand car. You enjoy a better interest rate if you choose the first option. There are also several options:
- Pay an advance of 20% and take out a car loan for 80%
- Go for a car loan of 100% to pay for the entire car
- Request a car loan of 110% or even 120% to also pay other costs, such as maintenance, insurance, taxes, etc.
We look at the same model as with the car lease, but this time we look at a 100% loan (rounded to € 37,000) spread over 5 years.
|Beobank||BNP Paribas Fortis||ING||Belfius||CBC|
|Monthly payment||€ 637||€ 637||€ 638||€ 638||€ 638|
|Annual cost percentage (APR)||1.29%||1.30%||1.35%||1.35%||1.45%|
|Total repayment||€ 38,219||€ 38,228||€ 38,276||€ 38,276||€ 38,276|
The table shows that it is financially more attractive to take out a car loan than a car lease. Moreover, you can use the car to cover long distances without having to make up. Also, remember that you can eventually sell the car, which means that you will receive part of your money back.
Every entrepreneur who initiates economic activity often wonders about the possibility of leasing a company vehicle. Entrepreneurs who do not have a symbolic financial history are boldly entitled to conclude leasing contracts.
This applies only to selected leasing objects. I am talking about passenger cars and vans, including new ones and used ones. In order to be able to ratify a leasing contract, we must prepare an act of registering your own company and also pay a fee of almost 10% of the initial payment. The case looks different in other ways with other fixed assets. Then the period of running the organization must equal about half a year. The lessee should submit all documents confirming his creditworthiness. Lots of clients in this position constitute a surety of another company owner who has been running the company for a long time. As you can see, the owners of companies operating in the field not long have options to apply for car leasing to their own company.
Many business owners decide to lease a car
Leasing for a car ensures the chance of getting a new car as well as used. When choosing a car lease, we only pay the initial payment.
This seems undoubtedly an easy decision, because we do not have to involve our resources, which we can spend on various items, including the development of the company. In the case of car leasing, we pay a lower tax, because the entire car leasing rate is at the expense of the car. In most cases, the vehicle leasing agreement includes a record of the purchase of the vehicle at the moment of finishing the lease.
And here we have 2 options to choose from. We can buy a leased car or leave the car in the agency that gave us the lease. In this case, the leasing company becomes the owner of the car, which was the leased facility, and we can look around for the new leased car to our company. Taking into account the advantages of car leasing, he should enjoy a wide fancy and be taken into account by the owners of corporations who want to buy a car.
Almost every prosperous entrepreneur calculates the use of leasing
Of course, this is a car leasing that is said to be the largest acquisition in our country. Naturally, this type of leasing of vehicles, which is leasing, comes to more and more forms that run the company.
In a car lease, the lessee receives from the financing vehicle on the basis of a contract written between them for a certain period of leasing. In other words, the lessee pays for borrowing the vehicle. For what reason do so many businessmen decide to lease a car? The answer is very simple. By taking a car in leasing, we only bear a small obligation of private capital. Finances remaining on our account can be used on other levels or invested in business development.
In order to obtain a car leasing, our income does not have to be great, which is not so easy in the case of a car loan. Thus, car leasing is open to most entrepreneurs. In order to be able to use it, our activity can not be in arrears in paying ZUS contributions and should also pay taxes in due course to the Tax Office. Some leasing companies still apply other conditions, such as the phenomenon that our company should be on the market for at least half a year and also should not have excessive credit charges. If we meet such conditions, maybe it is worth rethinking the issue of car leasing, which is becoming a more popular investment article year by year.